Trust Our Life-Saving Oxycontin Abuse Clinic in Louisville
No matter how long or how much you have been using, Renew Recovery can help. We are not like any other Oxycontin abuse clinic in Louisville. We are going to help you do the hard work necessary to enter long-term recovery and stay there. Our unique approach marries medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with weekly counseling sessions to help clients achieve their individual recovery goals and beat addiction once and for all. At Renew Recovery, we:
- Value clients as individuals worth of respect, dignity, and compassion.
- Keep our door open to clients even after they’ve left our program.
- Accept almost all insurance plans. We are in network with major providers like Anthem Medicaid, Optum, and Humana commercial plans, and we even accept Medicare.
- Diagnose and treat all forms of mental illness alongside addiction.
- Believe outpatient treatment helps patients build the skills they need to stay clean for the rest of their life.
Addiction is not something you should feel ashamed of. It is an illness that requires treatment from our highly trained medical team. Take the first and most crucial step. Call 502-208-2944and ask for help. It will save your life.
Get Out From Under Addiction – Gain Long-Term Recovery
Addiction may have happened quickly or taken months to develop. Either way, it will take time to build the skills and strategies needed for long-term rehabilitation. Renew Recovery is so much more than an Oxycontin abuse clinic in Louisville. We work with patients to help them understand that addiction is a disease, and it should be treated as such.
Just as you cannot will yourself to have lower blood sugar, you cannot will yourself to give up these painkillers, and that doesn’t make you a bad person. You have not had a moral failure, but you are going to need help from trained professionals who have helped thousands of clients rebuild their lives.
All it takes is one phone call to see how Renew Recovery is different. From the first moment you speak with someone in our office, you will feel how much we want to help. Give our treatment a chance. It could save your life.
Call 502-208-2944today and speak with a counselor within 24 hours. It’s time to recover and get your life back at our Oxycontin abuse clinic in Louisville.