Defeat Addiction – Trust Renew Recovery Over an Opiate Detox Clinic in Louisville
A traditional Louisville opiate detox clinic is not going to have the solution you are looking for. You want long-term rehabilitation, and you will find it at Renew Recovery. Our doctors and counselors have created a treatment approach that has helped thousands of clients over the past decade. It combines medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with weekly counseling to help you get your life back. Clients love our outpatient program structure. They also love that:
- Insurance from all major carriers is accepted, including Medicare, UnitedHealthcare, Humana Commercial, Cigna, and others.
- They are treated with dignity and respect. Your life and recovery are valued here.
- Our door is always open to clients, even well after they’ve left our program.
- The doctors here can diagnose and treat mental illness alongside addiction.
- Counseling is completed in groups as well as in individual sessions.
Achieve True & Long-Term Rehabilitation
While detox is a necessary part of recovery, an opiate detox clinic in Louisville is not going to give you the tools you need to achieve recovery. Renew Recovery makes detox easier with the use of MAT, but we go beyond medication. In order to recover, you need to do the hard work of rebuilding your life with the help of effective counseling.
In other clinics, “counseling” means a quick check-in to see how things are going. Our counselors offer a variety of therapy options, including hypnotherapy and other alternative strategies, that will help you build skills and strategies needed to handle the stress of everyday life.
No matter how long you have been using or how lost things seem, there is hope at Renew Recovery. Our treatment has been proven with thousands of clients over the past decade. They have improved their life, and you can, too.
Call 502-208-2944today and meet with a counselor within the next 24 hours. Your healthy future can begin today at a clinic that is more than an opiate detox clinic in Louisville. All it takes is a phone call.