We Will Partner With You Through Each of the Addiction Recovery Phases in Louisville
You won’t be alone during your recovery from addiction. At Renew Recovery, our professional team of physicians and counselors will be with you every step of the way. We have helped many people just like you beat addiction and begin a new life. As your journey back to wholeness takes you through several addiction recovery phases in Louisville, here’s what you can expect from us:
- Outpatient addiction treatment created just for you. We’ll adjust it as needed if you experience life changes.
- Kindness, respect, and compassion from each member of our team.
- Years of experience successfully treating addiction in our accredited treatment facility.
- Ongoing support and guidance to give you the tools you need for recovery success. Even after your treatment, we’re always available if you relapse.
Begin your new life now. Call Renew Recovery today and break free from the chains of addiction: 502-208-2944. Our medical clinic is located at 9702 Stonestreet Rd., Ste. 120 – adjacent to KentuckyOne Health Medical Center Jewish Southwest.
Enjoy a Life Full of Possibility Again
Our goal for each client is to achieve and maintain an enriching, drug-free life. Your success depends on you – the path to your new life will not look the same as another client’s. However, there are specific phases of addiction recovery that you can expect.
- Induction Phase – Your initial appointment and the first two or three days of treatment play key roles in your recovery. You will meet with one of our clinicians and go to your first physician’s appointment to create your treatment plan. We’ll help you decide if you want to approach recovery through adjusting your use of drugs and alcohol or whether abstinence is the right choice for you. Depending on your needs, you may receive a prescription for medication to help ease your withdrawal symptoms. At your first appointment, you will need to be in a moderate state of withdrawal before you can begin medication-assisted treatment (MAT).
- Stabilization and Maintenance Phase – As your recovery progresses, each day should be more successful than the one before. Weekly one-one-one and group counseling sessions will help you understand your triggers and manage cravings. During this phase of your addiction recovery, our team will closely monitor your progress. We’ll make any necessary adjustments to your medication or counseling to help lower the risk of relapse.
- Medical Tapering Phase – For successful drug-free recovery, we will guide you through the process of tapering off your medication. Many of our clients can achieve this in three to six months. However, you may take longer. Our compassionate team will be by your side no matter how long your journey takes. Even if you relapse, you can always turn back to us for help.
Call us today at 502-208-2944 to schedule your first appointment. Feel free to contact us with any questions about addiction recovery phases in Louisville.