Now Offering In Home Treatment at Our Louisville Location!
Get a Fresh Start With Louisville Drug Addiction Treatment
Renew Recovery can help when other addiction treatment options have failed. You don’t have to continue living with the pain. Discover a new life filled with hope, purpose, and meaning with our accredited Louisville drug addiction treatment. Our programs have earned the Joint Commission’s highly respected Gold Seal of Approval. We will help you:
- Overcome addiction so you can rebuild your life and restore your relationships.
- Manage the stresses of daily life through critical tools, skills, and education.
- Maintain your sobriety with ongoing care from our physicians and therapists.
Key features of addiction treatment at our Louisville facility include:
- Outpatient care so that you don’t have to quit working, spend time away from your family, or face the potential embarrassment of inpatient treatment.
- Insurance acceptance – we’re in network with many major companies.
- Dual diagnosis care. We offer in-house psychiatric care alongside your addiction treatment.
- Flexible appointment times that fit around your schedule.
Call us today at 502-208-2944to begin your treatment. Our professional facility is located at 9702 Stonestreet Rd., Ste. 120 – adjacent to KentuckyOne Health Medical Center Jewish Southwest.
We Accept Most Major Insurance Carriers
Embrace Your Chance at a New Life
Renew Recovery can help – whether you struggle with opioid addiction, cocaine use, methamphetamine abuse, alcoholism, or even mental health concerns. Our dedicated team of professionals will walk with through each phase of your recovery. We’re committed to your success and will create a unique treatment plan to help you progress toward your healing and recovery.
Individual and group counseling will be key components of your treatment for drug addiction. In your weekly sessions, you will receive guidance, feedback, support, and encouragement to help you live addiction-free.
Scientific research backs up our own experience that properly prescribed medication can make opioid withdrawal easier. It can also help manage cravings. In addition to other types of therapy, our physicians may use these medicines to reduce your chance of relapse, especially early in your addiction treatment.
We may make adjustments to your treatment program as your life circumstances change. Our clinicians can incorporate a variety of strategies to make sure your recovery stays on track.
Call us today at 502-208-2944to begin effective, proven Louisville drug addiction treatment. Recovery success is on the horizon.