Begin Your New Life With London, KY Addiction Recovery Strategies
At Renew Recovery, we understand that different clients require different approaches to outpatient addiction treatment. Each person is unique, so we tailor treatment for the client rather than offering one treatment and hoping it works for everyone. Our London, KY addiction recovery strategies will help you:
- Overcome addiction even if other attempts have failed.
- Restore balance to your life so you can begin healing.
- Equip you to deal with everyday stress and avoid relapses.
In addition, Renew Recovery:
- Accepts major insurance plans for our addiction treatment, making it easier to get the help you need.
- Provides psychiatric care along with addiction treatment (dual diagnosis) for a comprehensive approach to your recovery.
- Offers convenient appointment times that fit around your schedule – mornings, afternoons, and nights.
Call us now at 606-802-7782 and we will get you into our clinic within 24 hours in most cases. You could begin treatment right away. We are located at 2645 N. Laurel Rd. at the intersection with KY 490.
We Offer Strategies For Hope & Healing
Your initial visit and assessment will help our team of physicians and therapists develop your addiction treatment strategy. Throughout your recovery journey, we’ll make adjustments to your care as your needs and life circumstances change.
Your physician may prescribe medication to help you through the withdrawal process. Scientific evidence shows that medicines such as Suboxone and Vivitrol ease withdrawal symptoms when correctly administered. At the right time, we will help you get off the medication.
Individual and group counseling will give you the knowledge and skills you need for long-term, healthy recovery. We use a variety of tools in these sessions, including cognitive-based therapy (CBT), dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), motivational interviewing, and hypnotherapy. You’re welcome to invite a family member or friend to come to your individual counseling sessions for support.
Many of our addiction clients also struggle with psychiatric disorders. To help, we offer in-house psychiatric treatment for PTSD, ADHD, depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, and other mood disorders and illnesses.
Turn your life in a positive direction with our London, KY addiction recovery strategies. Call us today for a better, brighter future: 606-802-7782.