London, KY Drug Addiction Treatment Can Save Your Life
Get your life back on track with the help of Renew Recovery’s accredited outpatient addiction treatment. The disease of addiction can wreak havoc on your life as well as those around you. But it doesn’t have to be that way. London, KY drug addiction treatment at our professional medical facility can help you:
- Beat addiction while you maintain your job and relationships.
- Pay for your recovery through our in-network status with most major insurance plans.
- Overcome underlying mental health concerns with treatment from certified physicians and licensed counselors.
- Get healthy and stay healthy through change, growth, and education throughout your recovery.
- Understand your emotional and environmental triggers so you won’t relapse.
- Manage withdrawals and cravings through medication-assisted recovery.
Call us today at 606-802-7782. Our client-focused team will develop a unique treatment plan based on your needs and goals. We’re located at 2645 N. Laurel Rd., just north of London.
We Accept Most Major Insurance Carriers
Look Forward to a Brighter Future With Our Help
Unlike some other clinics that treat addiction, Renew Recovery does much more than just distribute Suboxone. Our experienced team of physicians and counselors uses many strategies to help our clients achieve long-term sobriety, healing, and wellness.
Intensive counseling with professional therapists will play a major role in your rehabilitation from drugs or alcohol. One-on-one sessions with your therapist will help you develop the skills to maintain a life free from addiction. Group counseling sessions will connect you with others who understand the challenges of substance abuse treatment. They’ll also offer encouragement, support, and friendship.
During the beginning and middle phases of your recovery, your physician may prescribe medication to help ensure the success of your treatment. Credible research shows that closely monitored medication therapy can ease your withdrawal symptoms and cravings. With our help and supervision, you can eventually taper the medication and continue recovering without it.
Give your life renewed purpose and meaning with London, KY drug addiction treatment. Call us today at 606-802-7782 to schedule an appointment for professional care with kindness and compassion.