A Georgetown Subutex Clinic Won’t Help You Beat Addiction – Renew Recovery Will
Our Georgetown Subutex clinic uses a powerful medication that will help you overcome cravings and withdrawal symptoms. However, it is not powerful enough to beat addiction by itself. You need the proven system at Renew Recovery that combines medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with effective individual and group counseling. This strategy has helped thousands enter long-term recovery. When you choose Renew Recovery, you choose:
- A staff who cares for you and wants to see you get healthy.
- The ability to pay with insurance – we accept plans from Cigna, Behavioral Health Systems, Anthem Medicaid, and even Medicare!
- Dual diagnosis from our doctors who can treat both mental illness and addiction.
- An open door throughout your entire recovery, even after you leave our program.
- An outpatient program that sees you as a valuable human with a life worth living.
Choose the program that works. Call 502-383-4828 today to take the first, and sometimes most difficult, step toward recovery. Ask for help and trust the system that has helped thousands of clients get their families, jobs, and lives back.
Save Your Life With Our Proven System
There is no good life when you are living with addiction. It affects every single aspect of your world, but it doesn’t have to. With the use of Subutex and the addiction treatment program at Renew Recovery, you can get back to living a healthy, productive life. Our clients say that they feel self-respect again, and it’s all due to the healing that happened when they asked for help.
Make the decision today. Call 502-383-4828, and you’ll be seen within 24 hours. Your counselor will work closely with you to build an individualized plan that helps you achieve your own recovery goals. All it takes is that first phone call.
Give treatment a chance. Give recovery a chance. Give yourself a chance. Call Renew Recovery, a Subutex clinic in Georgetown, KY.