Your Recovery Begins at Our Effective Substance Abuse Clinic in Georgetown
Renew Recovery is not the only substance abuse clinic in Georgetown, but we are definitely a highly effective clinic that focuses entirely on our clients. Unlike other places where you are simply a number on a list, our counselors and doctors work closely with clients to celebrate success, do hard work through counseling, and achieve long-term rehabilitation. We also:
- Offer dual diagnosis so our clients with mental illness can be diagnosed and treated here.
- Accept all insurance plans from Anthem Medicaid, UnitedHealthcare, Optum, and more so that payment is the least of your concerns. We even accept Medicare.
- Provide both individual and group counseling along with medication-assisted therapy.
- Are available even after your treatment is complete to help when you need it.
- Will treat any type of substance addiction our clients need help with.
Call 502-383-4828 today. Renew Recovery will help you get things back on track, and it all begins when you pick up the phone.
Give Treatment a Chance
Making the decision to enter treatment is not always easy because so many substance abuse clinics in Georgetown make it difficult. Renew Recovery isn’t like that. You can attend sessions and receive medication-assisted treatment on your schedule. We even offer video conferencing to help clients complete their individual counseling. The entire program is outpatient because we believe you can recover while walking through daily life.
In fact, part of our proven program is designed to help you learn the skills and coping mechanisms you need to enter long-term recovery without isolating you from your entire life. No matter what type of addiction you are facing, Renew Recovery can help.
It’s time to give treatment a chance. Come into our clinic and see what we’re all about. Talk to a counselor, and you’ll see that help is on the horizon.
Call 502-383-4828 right now to get your life back with the help of our substance abuse clinic in Georgetown, KY.