We Lead Our Clients Through Their Addiction Recovery Phases in Georgetown, KY
Renew Recovery offers you hope, healing, and wholeness through many treatment methods in our addiction treatment clinic. You don’t have to walk by yourself through the addiction recovery phases in Georgetown, KY. We will help you succeed so you can experience a new life free from the burdens of addiction. Benefits of our accredited programs include:
- Insurance acceptance for most major carriers. Your treatment could cost you little or nothing.
- Structured outpatient therapy. You don’t have to give up your job or time with your family.
- A client-centered approach. We treat each person in our care as an individual with worth and purpose.
- Dual diagnosis treatment with psychiatric care if you also need mental health services.
- Comprehensive care that incorporates medication, individual and group counseling, and psychotherapy tailored to you.
Your recovery can begin now. Call us today at 502-383-4828 to take the first step toward wellness.
Build Toward a Bright New Future With Addiction Recovery
Each client’s recovery stages look different depending on individual circumstances and motivations. Still, there are three main phases of addiction treatment you can expect:
- Induction Phase – This phase includes your initial appointment with us and the first two or three days of your treatment. After your assessment, your physician and counselor will develop a treatment plan to help you break free from addiction. We’ll help you decide whether completely avoiding drugs and alcohol right away is the best approach for you. You will begin counseling, and medication may be prescribed if you need help with withdrawal symptoms and cravings.
- Stabilization and Maintenance Phase – The heart of your recovery will involve intensive counseling on a weekly basis, both one-on-one and in a group setting for one hour each. To fit around your schedule, these sessions can be done at the same visit to our Georgetown clinic. You’ll continue taking your medication as recommended by your Renew physician.
- Medical Tapering Phase – Our goal for you will be sustained recovery without needing medication long-term. You may reach this point in as little as three to six months, but it could take you longer to get off your medication. We’ll be with you each step of the way, even if you relapse.
Talk to us if you have any questions about your addiction recovery phases in Georgetown, KY. Call us today at 502-383-4828 to get the help you need to enjoy a new, drug-free life.