Recover Your Life With Drug Addiction Medications & Therapy in Crestview Hills, KY
Along with a program of thorough counseling, drug addiction medications and therapy in Crestview Hills, KY can transform your life. Renew Recovery can help you put an end to the bondage of addiction. The Joint Commission has awarded our outpatient treatment program its highly regarded Gold Seal of Approval. Addiction treatment at our Northern Kentucky medical clinic:
- Accepts insurance from many major companies, helping remove financial barriers to your recovery.
- Works around your schedule. We have appointments available in the morning, afternoon, and evening.
- Allows you to maintain contact with your family, hold down a job, and stay in school.
- Offers individualized care. We don’t take a “cookie-cutter” approach to your recovery.
- Equips you with skills to live a life of sustained sobriety.
- Can accompany psychiatric treatment for depression, anxiety, PTSD, bipolar disorder, and other mental health concerns.
A better, brighter life is within reach. Call our staff today at 859-320-1369 to schedule an appointment to begin your recovery. Our facility is located at 599 Freedom Park, not far off I-275 in Crestview Hills.
Special Medication Can Give You a Fighting Chance
For many of our clients, abstaining from drugs or alcohol during recovery can be difficult. Solid scientific research has shown that addiction medication therapy can help manage withdrawal symptoms and cravings during treatment. Our licensed, DEA-certified physicians may use one or more of these medications to make your recovery process easier.
Suboxone is one of the key medications we use at Renew Recovery. Its primary components, buprenorphine and naloxone, play separate roles to reduce withdrawals and prevent opioid abuse. Depending on your needs, our physician may prescribe other medications, including Vivitrol, Campral, Subutex, and Zubsolv.
After three to six months of addiction medication treatment, many of our clients can begin tapering their dosages. At the right time and under close supervision, our clinicians will help you through this process. Even if you experience relapse afterward, we’ll always be here to put your recovery back on track.
Drug addiction medications and therapy in Crestview Hills, KY can help make healing possible. Call Renew Recovery today to be seen in our clinic within 24 hours: 859-320-1369.