Dual Diagnosis Treatment Means Healing For Both Body & Mind
Addiction and mental illness often go hand-in-hand. Addiction can worsen the symptoms of mental disorders, and mental illness can help addiction tighten its hold. Renew Recovery is different from other addiction treatment facilities. We offer dual diagnosis treatment, providing psychiatric care along with your addiction treatment. Advantages of our comprehensive care include:
- Outpatient treatment to aid in your overall healing and wellness.
- Hope for a better, more fulfilling life in the near future.
- Convenient one-stop appointments that fit around your schedule.
- Recovery that will allow you to keep working, stay in school, and maintain full contact with your loved ones.
- Ability to use insurance to pay for your care. We accept many major insurance plans.
- Peace of mind that you’re getting the care you need for the well-being of others in your life.
- Protection of your privacy through strict adherence to HIPAA laws.
Give us a chance to help you start a new life. Call any of our four Kentucky locations today to schedule your initial assessment.
Enjoy a Better Life With Dual Treatment
It’s not a surprise that most people first turn to us for our accredited addiction treatment. We maintain the highest standards possible for client care. Our ongoing efforts have earned our programs the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval.
But we can do more than just help you overcome addiction. Renew Recovery’s physicians are trained in using dual diagnosis therapy to provide psychiatric care for mental health concerns. Whether you suffer from depression, anxiety, PTSD, ADHD, bipolar disorder, or another issue, we have tools to help.
Based on your individual needs, our physician may prescribe medication to help you better manage the symptoms of your psychiatric disorder. Just like your medication therapy for addiction, this medication will be monitored and adjusted as needed to help your overall treatment succeed.
Regular mental health counseling, incorporated into your addiction treatment, will give you awareness and skills needed to thrive in everyday life. As part of a comprehensive treatment plan, counseling will play a major role in your addiction recovery as well as your mental wellness.
Call one of Renew Recovery’s four locations today to learn more about how you can benefit from dual diagnosis treatment: