You Can Succeed With Heroin Addiction Treatment In Georgetown, KY
Tomorrow can be better than today. You can keep getting better with the support you need and the respect that you deserve.
Defeating heroin addiction is not something that happens overnight, but it is something you can accomplish. We know because we’ve helped many people with our heroin addiction treatment in Georgetown, KY.
We want to help you, too. Call Renew Recovery at 502-383-4828.
Begin Your Journey
If you are reading this, we have great news. You are already taking your first steps in your recovery. Getting the help you need and deserve is invaluable when it comes to getting clean and healthy.
You can benefit from our dual diagnosis treatment model. Many times, addiction and mental health issues are connected. This is why our approach offers both medical and psychiatric care during your three phases of recovery:
- During the induction phase , you will have your initial appointment and your first few days of treatment. During this time, you will meet with one of our clinicians and talk to a physician about your treatment options. Together, you will map out a plan personalized for you.
- During the stabilization and maintenance phase, you will go deeper into your recovery. Weekly individual and group counseling give you a better understanding of your cravings and ways to cope with those feelings. Our team will watch you carefully throughout this stage. If needed, we can make adjustments so you can keep having more and more successful days.
- During the medical tapering phase , you will begin to gradually reduce your medication. This may take six months (give or take a few months) depending on your individual needs. The important thing is doing what gives you the best chance for success .
Please know that you have our support. During every step of your recovery, our professionals are here to provide compassionate, attentive care for you.
Your Recovery Is About You
Every person is different. That is why we design individualized treatments at Renew Recovery. While your plan may differ in some ways from other people, you can count on some important things from us:
- You will be treated with compassion and kindness. This can play an integral role in helping you defeat your heroin addiction.
- You will receive a treatment plan based on your needs and who you are.
- You will receive physical, mental, and emotional support throughout your recovery. Through our comprehensive care, you can receive medical and psychiatric assistance.
- You will have people to support you during your journey. Some days will be harder than others, and our team will be here to support you when you need it.
You can win against your addiction. But you don’t have to do it all by yourself.
Our heroin addiction treatment in Georgetown can keep you moving in the right direction. To reach Renew Recovery, call 502-383-4828.