You Can Get Help With Heroin Addiction Treatment In Louisville, KY
Imagine a day when you walk outside and feel the warmth of the sun.
You feel better — better than you have felt in years. You believe in yourself. You believe it’s going to be a good day, and tomorrow can be even better.
That day will come for you, and we can help you get there at Renew Recovery. Heroin addiction treatment in Louisville takes time, but it gets a little easier each day. Just know that you don’t have to make this journey alone.
You can receive support from our professionals along the road. You can reach our treatment center by calling 502-208-2944.
Take Your First Steps
If you are reading this, you have already taken the first step. Deciding to quit is essential for anyone to complete the process.
By calling Renew Recovery, you can benefit from our dual diagnosis approach to each phase of your treatment:
- Induction Phase — This includes your initial appointment with us as well as your first few days of treatment. After meeting with one of our clinicians, you will talk to one of our physicians about your treatment. This can help you determine the best course for you.
- Stabilization & Maintenance Phase — As you get deeper into your recovery, you will notice that your successful days will become more and more common. Weekly individual and group counseling sessions will give you a greater understanding of what can affect cravings so you can manage them better. Our team will keep a close eye on you throughout this phase. As you progress, we can adjust medication and counseling (if needed) to assist you in staying on the right path.
- Medical Tapering Phase — The final phase will include careful tapering off your medication. This can take three to six months (or longer) depending on your situation.
No matter what, you will have the support of our compassionate team of professionals throughout your recovery.
You Deserve Support & Respect
As part of your heroin addiction treatment in Louisville, it’s important to have people you can trust to provide support and to respect you as an individual. At Renew Recovery, you can count on us to:
- Treat you with kindness and compassion. Overcoming addiction is difficult, but it is a battle you can win.
- Create a plan for your treatment based on who you are and your needs.
- Offer comprehensive care. With our approach, you can receive psychiatric care along with your treatment to provide physical, mental, and emotional support.
- Stand with you throughout your process. We’re here when you are strong and when you might slip.
You can beat your addiction. Our team in Louisville, KY is ready to help.
We can help you get to your better days sooner.