Renew Recovery Mission
Our mission is to serve those struggling with addiction. We meet the needs of our clients by tailoring treatment to them, not by fitting them in a box. We believe in the disease model of addictive illness and strive to institute best practices and create innovative solutions to help clients and communities alike to understand what addiction is and what it is not. Simply put, what we do matters, and it matters more than ever.
Our Core Values:
- We advocate for every client. Our clients come first.
- We are passionate. We are passionate about helping people, and it shows.
- We are loyal. We are committed to the success of Renew Recovery. When Renew wins, we all win.
- We respect others. We treat others how we want to be treated, but even better.
- We embrace challenge and change. We thrive on finding new solutions to the greatest challenges.
Our culture is one in which we are vigilant about making sure our employees feel: safe, seen, heard, and respected. We promote accountability and learning, not shame and blame. We are open, honest, and constructive. We cultivate a culture of belonging and having diverse perspectives. We demand excellence. We take intelligent risks. We all act like an owner.
Renew Recovery is dedicated to helping you get your life back – every aspect of your life. If you or a family member needs care supplies such as food, clothing, or hygiene items, please reach out to the Metro United Way or one of these other organizations.