Adult Outpatient Addiction Treatment in Kentucky Gives You a Life of Freedom & Possibility
You’re tired of living as a slave to addiction and ready to take your life in a new direction. With Renew Recovery’s outpatient addiction treatment, the best is yet to come. You can achieve healing and wellness from the disease of addiction, no matter what your situation is. Benefits of treatment at any of our four Kentucky locations include:
- In-network status with major insurance companies, meaning your recovery could cost you little or nothing.
- Professional staff that treats each client on an individual basis, displaying kindness, compassion, and respect.
- DEA-certified physicians and fully trained counselors dedicated to helping make your recovery a reality.
- Nationally recognized programs that have earned the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval.
- Treatment strategies for adults that include medication therapy, intensive counseling, and psychiatric treatment.
- Appointment times that fit around your work, school, and home responsibilities.
Addiction doesn’t have to control your life any longer. We can help. Call one of our Kentucky locations today to begin a meaningful new life filled with hope.
Rely on Us For Accredited Addiction Therapy
At Renew Recovery, your experience will be different. We understand that disease is an addiction, no different from any other affliction of the body. Here, you will receive client-focused outpatient addiction treatment. We have created a supportive, nonjudgmental environment that will help you experience the kind of life you were meant to have.
Outpatient substance abuse therapy means you won’t need to put your life on hold to get well. During your recovery, you can continue living at home, working, and going to school. You won’t have the inconvenience and potential embarrassment of hospitalized treatment.
Although many of our clients come to us for help with opioid addiction – like heroin, fentanyl, Oxycontin, Lortab, and Percocet – we can successfully treat any type of addiction. Our programs will help you recover from alcoholism, cocaine addiction, benzodiazepine abuse (including Valium and Xanax), and other drugs.
Along with outpatient addiction therapy, our clinicians also offer dual diagnosis care to treat mental health concerns. Our psychiatric treatment can help you manage depression, anxiety, PTSD, ADHD, bipolar disorder, and other mood disorders and mental illnesses. Receive comprehensive treatment for both your body and mind.
At Renew Recovery, your addiction treatment will be tailored to meet your needs – right where you are. We won’t try to fit you into a box. We’re dedicated to your recovery success and will work with you along every step of your journey.
Outpatient addiction treatment begins at Renew Recovery. Call any of our four Kentucky locations today to receive the help and encouragement you need to recover: