Click Here to Learn More About our New Intensive Outpatient Program
Kentucky Drug Addiction Treatment Can Help You Start Over
Your life doesn’t have to consist of an endless string of days filled with despair and hopelessness. If the grind of opioid or other addiction has left you hurting and ready for a change, Renew Recovery can help you turn your life around. With our structured outpatient care, brighter days lie just ahead. Drug addiction treatment at one of our professional treatment centers in Kentucky offers you:
- Nationally recognized addiction treatment programs that have received the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval.
- Appointments that fit around your schedule – during the morning, afternoon, or evening.
- Care that doesn’t require you to put your life on hold. Keep up with your family, job, and school responsibilities.
- Insurance acceptance for your treatment, giving you one less thing to worry about.
- An individualized treatment plan to restore balance to your life.
- Psychiatric services to treat your addiction and other mental health concerns.
- A friendly staff and team of licensed physicians and counselors who will show you respect, kindness, and dignity at all times.
- Privacy and discretion with strict adherence to HIPAA laws.
- Our full support and guidance even after your treatment ends. You’re always welcome back to Renew Recovery if you need us.
There is a path out – we’ll lead the way. Take the first step and call 866-840-4719 today to schedule a no-obligation consultation.
We pledge to always treat you like an individual and not a number. No two clients are the same. Your addiction care will be tailored to fit your particular needs, goals, and situation. We don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach to client care.
Enjoy healing for your body, mind, and spirit with our accredited programs. Our clinicians treat all of you so that you can enjoy the best life possible. Your treatment will involve intensive counseling and, if needed, medication therapy and psychiatric care.
Addiction is a tough disease to overcome, but it’s possible. If you experience a relapse during or even after your treatment, you will always be welcome back at Renew Recovery. We won’t judge you or place labels on you. If you hear someone in your corner cheering you on, it’s us.
We Accept Most Major Insurance Carriers
Partner With Us For New Hope
Whether it’s you, a family member, or an employee who is struggling with addiction, Renew Recovery can help. We believe in the worth of every person who enters our treatment center. Each client is regarded as a unique individual with their own particular needs, wants, and goals – not just a number in a file.
We understand that addiction is not a moral failure, and it’s nothing to be ashamed of. It is a treatable disease just like any other ailment of the body, and it must be approached by looking at the individual as a whole.
Trying to abstain from drugs or alcohol without help simply does not work for most people. Many of our clients see greater recovery success by beginning their substance abuse treatment with a combination of medication and intensive counseling. Trying to quit without assistance works only about 10 percent of the time, while our accredited addiction treatment is over eight times more effective.
We want each day for you to be better and more successful than the last. Our goal is for you to experience a life free from addiction. We’ll help you achieve wellness of body, mind, and spirit without long-term help from medication.
We will never turn our back on a client who sincerely wants to be free from addiction. If you happen to relapse, we’ll be here to help. You’ll have a partner every step of the way during your recovery.
Give your life renewed purpose and meaning. Call us at 866-840-4719 today to start your drug addiction treatment. You can also contact any of our four Kentucky locations directly.